Monday, March 13, 2017

Here & There 3.12

 photo IMG_9436_zps0jw3bgef.jpg
Happy Sunday eve -- how was your weekend? We hid from the cold (and St. Patrick's Day madness) and hit up the Philadelphia Flower Show today. This was our first time attending and it was beautiful. There was so much to see though, I wish we had been a little more prepared! Winter has been holdng on tightly these past few days and it sounds like snow is in the forecast for Tuesday (just in time for me to have to travel to Brooklyn). I've been fantasizing about getting out of town - this time last year I was in Texas for SXSW and could use a little Texas heat right about now, or some camping, or anything above 60 degrees :)

The perfect handmade bag for festival season

This is one of the most gorgeous perfumes I've ever smelled - like the desert after it rains (another smell I can't get enough of)

This is the best thing on the internet right now (I love when his wife careens into the room!)

Stumbled on this cute shop this week - love this hanging planter

Love the design of Healthy-ish

How adorable are these kitty earrings?

Everyday sketches and schemes

Have you seen Glossier's Cloud Paint? I want to try it! Psst - save 20% off your first order by using this link

A peek inside Iris Apfel's beauty routine

This tank/pant set would be so cute for spring

I made this scrub this weekend and it's SO GOOD

This natural self-tanner is on my must-have list

All about Vitamin A

How pretty are these minimalist sneakers?

A few more spring must-haves: These pretty shoes, these colorful prints, a cool strap for your purse (would love to mix and match these)

Wait... these dryer balls are so insanely cute (really!)

What a beautiful mug